Skip to main content

40 acts: day 10


day 10 : drop everything

the message of the day from the devotional...
  • how often do we see what's precious to us as a generous gift to someone else?
  • we probably have an incredibly generous gift that we don't see that way, but could serve as a generous gift for the happiness of someone else
  • the reality is that God owns everything and we are blessed to have all that we do have

my act of generosity today...



so this is difficult for me today because i am such a hoarder. not even an exaggeration. my finest collections include my ring pull collection, my train tickets collection and my pencil lead collection - yay can't wait to be judged and roasted! in this way, i genuinely also feel like i don't really have much to offer to others that they will find of use or feel blessed by. 

in all honesty, i don't think i can fulfil today's challenge, as of this moment anyway, however, i am determined to stay motivated to look for something that i love but can find space in my heart to give it away to someone as a blessing. 

perhaps i'll start by giving my sister a top that i have in my wardrobe... that actually belongs to her :)


today i am thankful for...

having time to myself. i haven't really seen anyone today but been in my kitchen just catching up on several activities and admin work and starting that essay that i wanted to get done by the end of the week but haven't even started.

all the love,
haynam xo